When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
The best part of Amazon Prime Day is no doubt the deals on tech products, like headphones, laptops, and more. Usually, tech devices are expensive investments that you really have to mull over, but when a lot of the best products go on sale, it’s much easier to just hit “Add to Cart.” Luckily for you, Prime Day is just around the corner.
With Amazon Prime Day 2020 set for October 13 and 14, following a lengthy setback due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the company has outright announced several products and services that will go on sale starting October 13. With this, you’ll know (some of) exactly which products are going to get the steep discounts we expect.
Whether you want a new laptop, tablet, phone, smart speaker, pair of headphones, smart home tech, or accessories, there’s more than likely to be a Prime Day 2020 deal for you.
Now that Prime Day 2020 is just days away, Amazon has gone and announced or previewed deals on not only its own lineup of smart speakers and Kindle tablets (and more), but deals for products sold on Amazon as well. Remember that the deals on these products will not go live until October 13. Here are the deals announced so far for Amazon Echo speakers:
The best Amazon Prime Day tech deals on Amazon Fire Smart TVs and Fire TV devices announced so far
Amazon is hosting major discounts on not only its Fire TV devices for streaming video on demand and live TV, but also smart TVs with its Fire TV interface and Alexa built right in. Remember that the deals on these products will not go live until October 13. Here are the deals for Amazon Fire Smart TVs and Fire TV devices announced so far:
The best Amazon Prime Day tech deals on Kindle ereaders and Fire tablets announced so far
It wouldn’t be an Amazon Prime Day without deals on the Amazon hardware that started it all, the Kindle ereader, and later its color-screen spin-off, the Fire tablet. Remember that the deals on these products will not go live until October 13. Here are the deals announced for Kindle ereaders and Fire tablets so far:
Amazon has all but taken over the smart home scene with its Alexa technology and smart speakers, but those are only as good as the other gadgets around your home you have to control them with Alexa. Remember that the deals on these products will not go live until October 13. Here are the deals announced so far for Amazon smart home devices:
Amazon has also teased discounts from several third-party retailers. However, the company was much more vague regarding these discounts across the board, truncating deals into product lineups rather than individual discounts. Here are a bunch more tech deals that will all likely start on October 13, no sooner, straight from Amazon’s announcement:
- Save 36% on 12 Month Nintendo Switch Online Family Membership SanDisk 128GB Memory Card
- Save up to 33% on select Nintendo Switch titles
- Save up to 33% on DJI Mavic Mini Drone and Osmo cameras
- Save up to 35% on Nixplay WIFI digital frames
- Save up to 40% off on Panasonic cameras
- Save up to 46% on Garmin GPS units and smartwatches
- Save up to 30% on Tile trackers
- Save 30% on select cell phone cases
- Save on JBL Boombox
- Save up to 30% on headphones from top brands
- Save up to 30% on select Samsung and Sony TVs
- Save 20% on Mynt 3D pens
- Save 20% on Sindoh 3D printers
- Save 30% on Dremel 3D20 DigiLab 3D Printer
- Save $75 on Select August Locks and get a free Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
- Save up to 30% off Arlo Smart Home Security Products
- Save up to 33% on iRobot Roomba vacuums
- Save on myQ Smart Garage Hub
- Save up to 35% on Smart Home products from Moen, Leviton, Kasa and more
- Save on ecobee3 lite Smart Thermostat
- Save up to 44% on Shark vacuums
- Save up to 22% on Hamilton Beach Works with Alexa Smart Coffee Maker
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.