The Powerball jackpot continues to grow as there was no winner of the $262 million jackpot for the drawing on Saturday, Oct. 6.
That means the drawing on Wednesday Oct. 10 will be worth $282 million with a cash option of $161.1 million.
The Powerball Winning Numbers (white) for Oct. 6: 1-22-27-53-67
The Red Powerball Power Number: 15
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for Oct. 6:
- While there was no grand prize winner, three tickets sold matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Florida, Pennsylvania and New York.
- The player in Pennsylvania also played the Power Play option which increased their winnings to $2 million.
- Prior to the drawing, the jackpot increased from $253 million to $262 million.
- In Michigan, one player matched four white balls and the Powerball to win $50,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
- Overall, there were 882,663 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 28,692 winners.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
Mega Millions Next Drawing is October 9, 2018
The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Oct. 9, with an estimated jackpot of $470 million and cash option of $265 million.