- Over 30 million people in the United States are receiving unemployment benefits.
- At the end of June, just over half of Americans had a job.
- Business Insider wants to hear from unemployed people in all 50 states.
- If you’ve dealt with a COVID-related layoff or furlough — or have a particularly unique unemployment situation — please fill out our survey.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider is looking to hear from unemployed people in all 50 states who are dealing with COVID-related layoffs or furloughs or who may have a particularly unique unemployment situation. We want to know what your life has looked like during the pandemic, what you’re concerned about, and what the future looks like for you.
If you’re interested in being included, please fill out the form below. Please note that if we do include your story, we’ll be in touch to verify any information you provide and will need your photo.