- You can take a screenshot on any Samsung tablet easily — all models share one simple method for taking screenshots.
- You can share screenshots taken on your Samsung tablet with your contacts and over social media.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
All you want to do is take a screenshot – how are you supposed to know which internet tutorial works for which tablets?
We’ll let you in on a little secret: there’s one method of screenshotting that works for all Samsung tablets, no matter which model you have.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to screenshot on any Samsung tablet
1. Open the content you wish to screenshot. This might be anything from text messages or social media to images or apps.
2. Locate the power button and volume buttons on your Samsung tablet.
3. Place one finger on the tablet’s power button. Don’t press the button yet; just rest your finger on it.
4. Place another finger on the tablet’s “volume down” button, gently like you did with the power button.
5. Quickly press both the power button and the “volume down” button at the same time.
When done correctly, your Samsung tablet will take a screenshot of the content on its screen. You can view screenshots in your tablet’s photo gallery and send them to others or post them on social media from there.
There are several other methods for taking screenshots on a Samsung tablet, but this method is the only one that works on all types of Samsung tablets. Now that you’re an expert, try it on your own. There’s a lot out there for you to share.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.