- You can cancel an Expedia hotel reservation without fees in just a few seconds on the Expedia site, as long as you’re still inside the particular grace period for a reservation.
- You can also cancel hotel reservations using the Expedia app or by calling Expedia at 1-800-397-3342 — just make sure you have your reservation number handy, as you will need to enter it into an automated system.
- On rare occasions, hotels listed on Expedia have non-refundable bookings, so make sure to double-check a hotel’s policy before committing.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
So you’re not going to Hawaii next month after all? Well, that’s a bummer, but if you booked your hotel via Expedia, at least you can cancel the reservation quickly, and in most cases, without any fees.
That is, as long as you’re inside the property’s allotted cancellation window, which in most cases is just a few days before the stay start date.
If you are, here’s how to cancel an Expedia reservation.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to cancel an Expedia hotel reservation using a computer
2. Next, click “My Trips” at the top of the screen, then select “Upcoming” on the next page.
Steven John/Business Insider
3. Click on the hotel booking you’re looking to cancel, then click the “Cancel Reservation” button and confirm your action.
How to cancel an Expedia hotel reservation using a mobile device
2. Tap the hotel booking you’re looking to cancel, tap “Cancel,” and confirm it.